Purpose of Home Loan:
Owning a home or a residential property or renovating our existing one to a modern, amenable accomodation is a common dream for many of us. Kumari Home Loan facility helps make this dream come true through financing for these activities:
1. Owning a residential property
2. Extension of your house
3. Renovating or restoration of your old house
4. Construction of an apartment/house
5. Purchase of a Plot of Land
Home Loan Financing:
1. Regarding Purchase of Land/ Residential Building and Real Estate: Loan to Value Ratio should be maintained upto 40% for inside Kathmandu Valley whereas should be upto 50% for outside Kathmandu Valley.
2. Regarding Residential Home Loan: Loan to Value Ratio should be upto 50% for inside Kathmandu Valley whereas should be upto 60% for outside Kathmandu Valley.
Documentation Checklist ✔️:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Original & 2 Photocopies of citizenship card of the applicants/guarantors.
- Evidence of income certificate.
- Copy of Rental Agreement/Pension/Agricultural income/Remittance/or any other income.
- Recent 1 Years bank statement of the Borrower and Guarantors.
For Self Employed Individuals/Business Entities:
- Photocopies of Business Registration/Recent tax certificate of PAN card/VAT certificate.
- Partnership Deed/ Memorandum of Association and Article of Association.
- Last 3 years’ recent financials for business entity / Computation of income for Self-employed.
- Photocopy of Rental Agreement/Pension/Agricultural income/Remittance/or any other income.
- Recent 12 months bank statement that shows business transaction/remittance/rent etc being credited.
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Owners Details/Taken Shares Details verified from Company Register.
For Valuation Purpose:
- Photocopy of land ownership certificate (Lalpurja)
- Photocopy most recent receipt of land tax (Malpot) and Ghar Jagga tax paid receipt
- Original Blueprint of land
- Original Trace of land
- Certified Copy of Four Boundaries(Char Kila)
- Copy of Halsabik (where applicable)
- Photocopy of Approved building construction certificate from the concerned govt. authority
- Building Completion Certificate (If the building Construction before 2050 Ashad End)
- If the building Construction before 2050 Ashad Mashanta obtain a letter from concern municipality or VDC.
- Building Tax Paid Receipt Current year from concerned municipality or VDC.
- Construction Permit Letter issued from concern Municipality or VDC.
- Construction Permit Letter for Plinth Level issued from concern Municipality or VDC.
- In case of a loan client, hailing from other Banks only – Credit report certifying loan categories and recent loan statement.