Haven’t you always wanted the best education for your child? If your ward wishes to pursue a professional course (like Medicine, Engineering, Management etc), in Nepal or in a foreign land but you are short of funds to meet the upfront monetary requirement to get him/her into the college of your choice……. worry no more. Here at KBL, we have a solution. You can avail of an education loan to finance higher education of your son or daughter.
If you are a salaried individual, professional or an entrepreneur, this is your opportunity to brighten your child’s future.
We finance up to 60% of the cost of tuition and admission.
All we need is proof of your income and/or reference/guarantee from your employer/individual acceptable to us.
Depending on your income and your need, a loan of NPR 150,000.00 to NPR 800,000.00 can be availed of at a very competitive rate of interest. Repayments are calculated on an Equal Monthly Installment (EMI) basis that goes easy on your monthly budget.
And the tenor is kept flexible to suit your need: you can take a minimum of 12 months or a maximum of 60 months to repay. You also have an option of prepaying your loan and all you will be charged is a low 1% on the outstanding amount.
So, if you are 25 years (or more) of age or have been in business for at least 2 years and are looking for finance to enable your ward pursue a professional course, walk in to our nearest office and get an education loan approved for a nominal processing fee. We guarantee a decision on your application within 48 hours of receipt of your completed application.
Our credit & marketing officers will be pleased to provide further information.
Terms & Conditions
- Registered Mortgage over land and building within municipal boundaries.
- Property being mortgaged should be located within municipal boundaries and must have a motorable access.
- Monthly net savings in case of self-employed individuals must be 5 times of EMI.
- Repayment period not to exceed Borrower's balance / tenor of service upto retirement in case of Employees / Salaried Employees
- Repayment is to be made in Equal Monthly Installments (interest + principal) not to exceed 75% of borrower's net income in case Salaried / Self Employed Individuals.
- A processing fee of 1% will be charged on the Financed Amount.